Features exclusive to the Pet Feedster:
- “We have been using the Pet Feedster for almost a year an a half and it works flawlessly. Setup was easy. I periodically measure the food output and it is always accurate and consistent. We have a puppy that destroys EVERYTHING, but she is not able to do any damage to this feeder. It seems to be well made with quality components. My wife was skeptical but now she loves it.” Rod C. Irvine, CA
- “I am very happy with the Pet Feedster. The feeder is solid in construction, has a nice feed mechanism that does not clog and provides a consistent food drop, and is fully digital. Setup is a breeze. I do not have to mess with separate timers, analog controls that require special tools to adjust and require constant tweaking, or food chute apertures that have to be finely tuned for the food size. The feeding schedule and amounts are exceedingly flexible. The feed dish is easy to detach and clean. I could not be happier.” Tim C.
- I’m a 34 year old single dad to an 8 year old son. The Pet Feedster has really saved us time. I load it up and let it do its thing. Working full time and being a full time dad takes up a lot of time. Every little bit helps, and the Pet Feedster takes away a chore, so there is one less thing to do. Phan L., Chino, CA
- “I tried three other units, in fact I had two Le Bistros and they were terrible, they jammed CONSTANTLY! So I decided to try another brand and got an Ergo and even that jammed periodically. I’m really excited about my new Pet Feedster and not having my dog waking me up in the early morning. 1). It does what it claims 2). I don’t need to be woke up every morning 2 hours earlier than I need to by the dog 3). …I love this thing!” Bob K. Milwaukee, WI
- I’ve been through 3 different timer-based feeders and none came close to reliability as yours. No jams! Love the food chamber theory. I’ve told a few of our dog owner friends how great the Pet Feedster is. Craig L., Columbus, Ohio
- “On weekends when my wife and I would try to sleep in, our cat Foocha would misbehave and claw our furniture to wake us up. With the Pet Feedster she’s fed on time and she doesn’t act out anymore.” Leroy & Evelyn C., Ontario, CA
Warranty & Return Policy
Pet Feedster believes that you will be satisfied with our product!
Pet Feedster warrants that our product is free from manufacturing defects when operated according to instructions enclosed with the product for a period of 1 year which warrants defective parts from the date of original purchase with proof of purchase.