Features exclusive to the Pet Feedster:
- “What I like most about the Pet Feedster is the convenience. It has a large bin for the food (that’s locked so he can’t get into it himself). It’s so convenient to not have to remember what time he needs to get fed. Pet Feedster has made my life easier because I don’t have to worry about my dog. He has tummy issues and being able to feed him small meals regularly has greatly improved his life and consequently mine. I also don’t worry if I’ll be late getting home, since he’ll eat on time no matter what. I also LOVE that he doesn’t wake me up in the mornings anymore.” Snow M.
- I’m a 34 year old single dad to an 8 year old son. The Pet Feedster has really saved us time. I load it up and let it do its thing. Working full time and being a full time dad takes up a lot of time. Every little bit helps, and the Pet Feedster takes away a chore, so there is one less thing to do. Phan L., Chino, CA
- My dog had 2 Le Bistros and they jammed super bad. Then we got the Ergo Auto Pet Feeder and that was ok but it burned out right after the warranty had ended. Now I have had the Pet Feedster, and it works like a charm.” Jolie C. Las Vegas, NV
- “I am very happy with the Pet Feedster. The feeder is solid in construction, has a nice feed mechanism that does not clog and provides a consistent food drop, and is fully digital. Setup is a breeze. I do not have to mess with separate timers, analog controls that require special tools to adjust and require constant tweaking, or food chute apertures that have to be finely tuned for the food size. The feeding schedule and amounts are exceedingly flexible. The feed dish is easy to detach and clean. I could not be happier.” Tim C.
- I looked at several models of auto-feeders for my two outside cats who live in our heated garage. They are FOOD FEINDS, so when we go out of town, I had to have someone come over at least every other day because they will eat until they blow-up if I simply fill a bowl and leave. This feeder was the solution. I love it. I don't know if I could have gotten away with the less expensive model, but I can say this is VERY solid and well made. The battery back up has come in VERY handy, too. I don't use an auto feeder for my inside cat, but I can definitely see the attraction. (and my cats still love me) Jennifer M.
- I’ve been through 3 different timer-based feeders and none came close to reliability as yours. No jams! Love the food chamber theory. I’ve told a few of our dog owner friends how great the Pet Feedster is. Craig L., Columbus, Ohio
Warranty & Return Policy
Pet Feedster believes that you will be satisfied with our product!
Pet Feedster warrants that our product is free from manufacturing defects when operated according to instructions enclosed with the product for a period of 1 year which warrants defective parts from the date of original purchase with proof of purchase.