Features exclusive to the Pet Feedster:
- “What I like most about the Pet Feedster is the convenience. It has a large bin for the food (that’s locked so he can’t get into it himself). It’s so convenient to not have to remember what time he needs to get fed. Pet Feedster has made my life easier because I don’t have to worry about my dog. He has tummy issues and being able to feed him small meals regularly has greatly improved his life and consequently mine. I also don’t worry if I’ll be late getting home, since he’ll eat on time no matter what. I also LOVE that he doesn’t wake me up in the mornings anymore.” Snow M.
- “I am very happy with the Pet Feedster. The feeder is solid in construction, has a nice feed mechanism that does not clog and provides a consistent food drop, and is fully digital. Setup is a breeze. I do not have to mess with separate timers, analog controls that require special tools to adjust and require constant tweaking, or food chute apertures that have to be finely tuned for the food size. The feeding schedule and amounts are exceedingly flexible. The feed dish is easy to detach and clean. I could not be happier.” Tim C.
- Having now tried FIVE different automatic cat feeders, I can tell you that the Pet Feedster is hands down the best. The Pet Feedster is undoubtably expensive, but for the price you get a far superior product. All in all, if you're looking for an automated cat feeder, this is (in my opinion) the best on the market by far. Paul F.
- I’m a 34 year old single dad to an 8 year old son. The Pet Feedster has really saved us time. I load it up and let it do its thing. Working full time and being a full time dad takes up a lot of time. Every little bit helps, and the Pet Feedster takes away a chore, so there is one less thing to do. Phan L., Chino, CA
- “We have been using the Pet Feedster for almost a year an a half and it works flawlessly. Setup was easy. I periodically measure the food output and it is always accurate and consistent. We have a puppy that destroys EVERYTHING, but she is not able to do any damage to this feeder. It seems to be well made with quality components. My wife was skeptical but now she loves it.” Rod C. Irvine, CA
- My dog had 2 Le Bistros and they jammed super bad. Then we got the Ergo Auto Pet Feeder and that was ok but it burned out right after the warranty had ended. Now I have had the Pet Feedster, and it works like a charm.” Jolie C. Las Vegas, NV
Warranty & Return Policy
Pet Feedster believes that you will be satisfied with our product!
Pet Feedster warrants that our product is free from manufacturing defects when operated according to instructions enclosed with the product for a period of 1 year which warrants defective parts from the date of original purchase with proof of purchase.