Features exclusive to the Pet Feedster:
- “On weekends when my wife and I would try to sleep in, our cat Foocha would misbehave and claw our furniture to wake us up. With the Pet Feedster she’s fed on time and she doesn’t act out anymore.” Leroy & Evelyn C., Ontario, CA
- I’m a 34 year old single dad to an 8 year old son. The Pet Feedster has really saved us time. I load it up and let it do its thing. Working full time and being a full time dad takes up a lot of time. Every little bit helps, and the Pet Feedster takes away a chore, so there is one less thing to do. Phan L., Chino, CA
- My dog had 2 Le Bistros and they jammed super bad. Then we got the Ergo Auto Pet Feeder and that was ok but it burned out right after the warranty had ended. Now I have had the Pet Feedster, and it works like a charm.” Jolie C. Las Vegas, NV
- “I tried three other units, in fact I had two Le Bistros and they were terrible, they jammed CONSTANTLY! So I decided to try another brand and got an Ergo and even that jammed periodically. I’m really excited about my new Pet Feedster and not having my dog waking me up in the early morning. 1). It does what it claims 2). I don’t need to be woke up every morning 2 hours earlier than I need to by the dog 3). …I love this thing!” Bob K. Milwaukee, WI
- I looked at several models of auto-feeders for my two outside cats who live in our heated garage. They are FOOD FEINDS, so when we go out of town, I had to have someone come over at least every other day because they will eat until they blow-up if I simply fill a bowl and leave. This feeder was the solution. I love it. I don't know if I could have gotten away with the less expensive model, but I can say this is VERY solid and well made. The battery back up has come in VERY handy, too. I don't use an auto feeder for my inside cat, but I can definitely see the attraction. (and my cats still love me) Jennifer M.
- “We have been using the Pet Feedster for almost a year an a half and it works flawlessly. Setup was easy. I periodically measure the food output and it is always accurate and consistent. We have a puppy that destroys EVERYTHING, but she is not able to do any damage to this feeder. It seems to be well made with quality components. My wife was skeptical but now she loves it.” Rod C. Irvine, CA
Warranty & Return Policy
Pet Feedster believes that you will be satisfied with our product!
Pet Feedster warrants that our product is free from manufacturing defects when operated according to instructions enclosed with the product for a period of 1 year which warrants defective parts from the date of original purchase with proof of purchase.